24.8.09

People I Know: Peewee

So, I was looking through my old pictures the other night, trying to see if there's something I should expand into a full blown project. I saw this picture of Peewee I took the day after I got my Rollei, the day after my 31'st birthday. I realized that all my pictures on here have no people in them that I know. I thought about that and realized that I've always been afraid to turn on my people skills when it comes to taking pictures. So as a motivation, I've posted this on here to get me to work on my square format with people in them, people I know and nothing but...

1 comment:

[p e e w e e] said...

Bravo, bravo! People and square format photography will be a killer combo! Can't wait for your pictures on this project.

(BTW, I look freaky here.)

Related Posts with Thumbnails