21.1.10

Nighthawks: Feet

Ok, so i thought of a different project all together since the 'People I Know' project didn't pan out. Though I've done some stuff for that project, it didn't seem like it was worthy of putting it up on here.

As the title suggests, this will be a series of random night shots that I'll be coming across from here on out, all push processed and all deliciously under-lit. I hope I'll be able to sustain this 'coz I've been working on a lot of other projects right now and the lazy bug is right around the corner ready to pounce whenever I'm not watching.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like :) hope i had something to do with you recharging this site ;)

Kahlil A. de Pio said...

haha... it's just great timing, i suppose :) but yeah, i was kinda challenged to put it up asap :)

g0vinda said...

hooray for projects! :D go go go!

Kahlil A. de Pio said...

yeah! more to come... i hope :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails